Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ask not for whom the bell tolls.

I have a Motorola V phone. It is a piece of crap. It reprograms itself and changes its ring tone and just basically does whatever the hell it pleases, with no regard for me. It was a flashy phone, yet horrendously ugly, especially when I consider the models I had before it. I am sure I carry it around as some sort of status symbol. It may have been impressive to someone once. But now it is just a piece of crap that has been around a lot.
I don’t believe I will ever have a product from Motorola again. I feel like the company took all the good things the cellular industry did and is banking on them without having done any hard work themselves.
Even the Cingular guys say the phone with most problems is a Motorola. Time for a German brand. Maybe I will get a Siemens phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home