Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

C is for cookie

I baked cookies tonight from a mix that expired in Nov. 2004. The eggs I used were suspect as well. (Sell by date was June 19.) I looked online and they said that eggs are good after the sell by date for a couple of weeks. I am not completely terrified by the end product. (My cookies.) I have already eaten 5 of them. And they are good. Am I suicidal? I dunno. But it would be a hell of a way to go, doncha think?
"Poor Bug. So sad."
"How'd she do it?"
"Expired cookies, man. Expired cookies."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Hey, it's not so bad... once, I saw a block of cheese in a Hasty Market that expired alomst exactly a year before.

At least the eggs in your cookies were good. =P

6/26/2005 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say the chinese eat eggs that are 500 years old. That's gotta be a pretty weird store though.

What kind of cookies were they? "Rotten-egg-cookies"?

-Rich

6/27/2005 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Nobody died! I am pleased. It is rather funny to hear all the oohs and aahs coming from the cookie eaters, knowing that this mix is oooolddddd

6/28/2005 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home