Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I do I do I do...

I went to a really nice wedding yesterday. I looked damn good, too as long as you did not get close enough to notice that my shoes were stapled together. Apparently Bebe's shoes are shoddily made. But they are sexy! It's fun to get dressed up.
The wedding was on a ship and was set up beautifully. The first thing I noticed was the huge chocolate fountain which I actually mangaed to keep out of until after the ceremony. AND once I did go after it, I kept it off of my dress unlike the time we had a chocolate fountain at my work Christmas party and our CFO came over to me and asked if I had enjoyed the chocolate fountain. As we were no where near it, I said Yummy, but how did you know I had enjoyed it? I looked at my shirt and I would assume that more chocolate made it onto my shirt than into my mouth. Cool!
There is nothing awesomer than going to a wedding by yourself. The people that I knew came mid-ceremony. It was a little awkward. You know people are staring at you. I don't ever know where to look and I am too shy to approach anyone. So I stand back and examine my terrible manicure.
The pastor kept bringing up love. One thing he said that I really like was that now that they are married, they can never let anyone say anything against their spouse. That the two are a unit and will have to always put each other first. Then he looked around the room and said that everyone witnessing their nuptials was also responsible to keep these two together, that no one should ever take sides and to always be supportive of both. I liked that. I feel like people unintentionally sabotage people's relationships because of personal disappointments.
The reception was nice, because we cruised the river and it was a perfect night. I think it was such a nice idea to have the wedding on a ship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home