Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Girls born under the sign of Cancer are soooo hot!

Happy Birthday Harmskaneeze!

Let your sun light shine on yourself. You deserve the very best and I hope this is your best birthday to date.
Remember, you have never been older than you are right now. Wait, that's not what anyone wants to hear...
Remember, I am always almost a year older than you. That should do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Harmony said...

Thank you so much baby! I had a series of wonderful celebrations that were all perfect in every way. I couldn't have asked or even wished for more. I hope your Birthday is as wonderufl if not more. Have fun chillin' and parlayin' Haaaaa! love you so much

6/28/2005 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home