Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Menzelatious

I had watched a documentary about a season of Broadway and in it they showed the making of "Wicked". I remember being rather underwhelmed with Idina Menzel in the film. Next to Kristin Chenoweth's huge voice, she just came out rather muted. I think I read somewhere that she was not the greatest actress. So I subscribed to the idea that she was not that great and I vocalized this opinion to my friend.
After this past episode of Glee, the Gaga episode, with Idina finally getting a solo (she sings Funny Girl), I am in love with her. I owe her an apology for dismissing her talents without ever truly investigating them. She has such a gorgeous voice with this fantastic range. But what I love most is her vibrato. Fabulous. I wish I could sing a tenth as good.



Dear Ms. Menzel, you are truly awesome. Please forgive me for being a jerk.
Love,
Bug

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marci said...

She is also crazy hot. Lourve.

5/29/2010 09:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home