Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day one: Made it through 7 states!

Yale: There was a lot of driving today. 436.10 miles, to be exact. There was also free iced coffee and good company (my mother is along for the ride, until I get to Ottawa, anyway). We did not get a chance to sightsee much, though we did stop into New Haven and see where Jenny got her PhD. Yale is a beautiful school, though some parts of New Haven did not seem as pretty. We meandered about for a bit, looking for the bulldog statue, then headed off to Rhode Island to enjoy dinner at a restaurant my former boss recommended. The place was packed! It was also delicious. Now I am sitting in a room somewhere in Massachussets, trying to keep my eyes open so I can type this to all of you. I am hoping for more pictures tomorrow, and maybe more interesting tales to tell?
Right now I am waiting to see if Priceline.com will allow me to have room in Canada. Let me check..."We're sorry, but we can't accept your offer of $40 for a hotel room". Darn. (What? I'm cheap). Back to the drawing board for rooms.

5 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

is that you in the picture? I can hardly see you. you are so small.

;-)

6/26/2008 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Harmony said...

Yeah to postings!! WOW that is a lot of driving in a day between you and Cluss not sure who is crazier!! mad love

6/26/2008 07:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! but...

More pictures of PEOPLE, you can get pictures of buildings anywhere! Talk to the local weirdos, ask them to tell you as story for a dollar or something...

Do they have butt postcards in Yale?

6/26/2008 09:00:00 AM  
Blogger JessT said...

yay! so excited to read your posts, love!

6/26/2008 06:57:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I look better than you've ever seen me look, huh, Chanuck?

Lots of driving, Harms. But we have so much ground to cover. Tomorrow should be better. Madder love!

We have talked to a couple of people, Lucky. But I have not really taken too many people pictures. I am also too tired to post a well thought out anything because we have gotten to a hotel late both nights so far. Hopefully the postings will get better soon.

Hi JT. Heart you.

Love you all

6/26/2008 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home