Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

So it begins... I hope

What up? Guess what? I am officially a TV show creator. I am taking a class on Television Studio Production and we had to pitch 2 minute TV show ideas to NBC. I decided to pitch a show called DC Free! which shows a couple of events that you can do for free in DC. (I guess the title kind of already clarifies that). Well, they liked my pitch and so along with three other groups, we shot my pilot. It was great. We went to the Penn Quarter in DC and got footage for the Arts on Foot festival, then we went to Meridian Hill Park to capture the drum circle that happens there weekly.

We showed our pilot to the class and they loved it. NBC loved it. Now the whole class is producing the show. MY show. Yay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

holy crap! that's exciting! I want to know all the *good* free stuff to do in DC too! Can you blog it as well? :-) Congrats on pitching a kick a$$ show!

9/23/2010 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger Bilbo said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations...I'll look forward to seeing it on the screen.

9/24/2010 09:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home