Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, September 24, 2010

5 things I need to do now or soonly.

1. Clean my house. It actually kind of stinks in here. I am reminded of my childhood when I had to walk through my room not picking up my feet because I would step on things. I think my place is just simply too small for all of my crap.

1A. On that note, I should watch Hoarders, so my friend says. She watched and then tossed half of her belongings.

1B. Or I could watch the BBC cleaning show with Aggie and the other lady who go to the most scandalously dirty houses in Britain and show the people that the germs they are festering will kill them, or render them stoopid. (Oh, in some cases it's too late).

2. Learn about the legal system. I am writing a screenplay that has am Asst. US Attorney as the main character and I know nothing! (God bless my legal advisor Law-rah, the legal books at the library, and transcripts online. Amen).

3. Get ready for school. Instead I am typing to you, while sitting with wet hair. (Hey, I managed to shower. Wee!) I still have to get to the library, pick up a film for one class, get that film to the projectionist, print out copies of my script, email said script to professor... Ack!

4. Drink some coffee. In fact, I think I will do that now. Yum. BRB.

4A. I even got myself some breakfast which I put into the bowl I so lovingly painted for myself on an exquisite girlie day with Clussy. Check it:
Yeah, I painted a bug. Clever, no?

5. Win the lottery. (And yeah, I actually do play). I am tired of bartending, albeit once a week. And I am not making money in filmmaking yet. Hopefully someday, but not yet. And tuition is PRICEY. AND I have two years to go. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Y Sean said...

LOVE your bug bowl. I think it's completely precious. I eat dinner off of my painted plate almost every night now (well, for the past few days, heh). Let's do it again so that I can paint myself a bowl and you can paint yo'self a plate.

Cowboy plays the lottery too every few weeks. he just wants to retire and work as a ranch hand and live the simple life.

Coffee...

Yeah, it's cleaning time in our house this weekend. I'm lighting Autumn scented candles all over the place and make sure all surfaces are cleared off. That is what makes me happy. Zen/clean.

9/24/2010 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger Bilbo said...

I hope you have better luck with the lottery than I've had. At this point, I'd just like to have back all the money I've spent on lotteries over the years...I could probably retire...

9/28/2010 01:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home