Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ear worm


Man, so Carly Rae Jepson really nailed the ear worm thing. This song has captured everyone! So here are a couple of other versions. The Cookie Monster one at least makes sense (To me). Also, I want a cookie. I saw a peanut butter cookie at Panera the other day that looked holy!



The second video is of Carly and Jimmy Fallon. (Why are there two late night Jimmys? It's confusing). Oh, and The Roots. If you didn't like the song before, this version will make you fall in love with it.



Then finally, the one that started it all for me when Marci showed it to me a long time ago. I had never heard the song at this point. Oh, to go back to those innocent days... Also, can someone get the Harvard Baseball team a better choreographer? Also, yes, that boy was asleep for the whole ride.



I am ready for a new catchy song. Bring it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Y Sean said...

Stop feeding my addiction. "Boy (or before?) you came into my life, I missed you so bad. I missed you so bad. I missed you so so bad. And you should know that....". This makes me happy.

7/19/2012 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia Y Sean said...

Ok, now I just watched the b'ball team one. First of all, how adorable are these boys?? Seriously, even more happy now. I need to just come here and watch these vids when my hormones make me all crazy upset. This is like prozac. HA, dude just winked at camera!!! HA!!!!

7/19/2012 02:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home